In 2015, the National Church adopted a new governance structure that included provisions to reduce the size of national conventions. Each synod was tasked with the responsibility of determining how it would elect its delegates. To read about the ABT Synod process for electing delegates to the National convention, click here: ABT – Nomination and Election of Delegates.National Convention- updated 2017
This is a two-part process:
Part One – complete the Delegate Nomination form found here: coming soon.
- Please print the form, fill out with signatures and date, then mail to the Synod office. (10014 – 81 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 1W8)
- All nominations for the position of National Convention Delegate must be received in the Synod office by April 14, 2018.
- There will be no nominations from the floor for delegates to national convention during the synod convention.
Part Two – complete the Delegate Biographical Information form found here: National Delegate Biographical Information Form 2018 – coming soon
- Once a person has been nominated to be a National Convention delegate for the ABT Synod, they need to fill out their biographical information for use at the Synod convention.
- All biographies must be received in the Synod office by May 14, 2018