You can use the following forms by:
Printing them out and filling them in with pen before mailing or faxing them to the synod, or filling them out with your computer (if they indicate they are fillable) and then printing them and either mailing or faxing them to the synod office. Forms can not be saved on your computer.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to open and read the forms. You may upgrade your Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com/acrobat, this is a free download and version 11 is the latest. The forms can be filled out and printed, but can not be saved in a file unless you have the software Adobe Professional or Adobe Standard.
5. Congregational Profile – Please phone the Synod office at 780-439-2636 or 1-866-430-2636 and we will email you a document in word format that you can fill in and submit.
Please note that receipts (including meals, accommodations and vehicle expenses) and/or course registrations
are now required for any reimbursements. NEW IN 2013: Please indicate on the second form what skills are being addressed by the continuing education, and include it with your other documents.**
11. Mobility Form
– Ordained Minister – Availability for Call – Part 1 of 2 – Word
12. Mobility Form
– Diaconal Minister – Availability for Call – Part 1 of 2 – PDF
13. Mobility Form
– Rostered Minister – Confidential Mobility Form for Synod Bishops - Part 2 of 2 – PDF
15. Remittance Report – PDF – if you would prefer a word document, please email the synod office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please designate any support funds for Pastor Brian Rude in the En Mison con El Salvador/In Mission with El Salvador line of the form. REMITTANCE FORM 2014
18. Study Conference Registration Form: please click here.